Tuesday, July 3, 2007

dusty magazines, sweet photos, bad web design

dusty magazines:
Inevitably, I failed my own experiment when a yard sale next to our demo derby meetup location was selling Life magazines from the late sixties for $1 each. Technically Zach gave me the two dollars but I made the purchase.

Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.

In bettah news....

sweet photos:
Our June calendar piggie was adorable. For any of you who did not make it by this month to see (ehem, that would be ALL OF YOU):



bad web design:
Tomorrow morning we're heading off to the Michigan to visit family, drop off the dogg & have a mini vacation in Saugatuck. We're staying at this place.

A boutique lodging experience with retro charm, a 1940/50's style motorlodge located in the heart of the villages of Saugatuck/Douglas.

Fun. A motorlodge just like the one in Psycho!

Ok. Back to work so's I can get out of here...

No comments:

Post a Comment