Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Feel like I havent slept in days. Though I have. I really have.

Been riding the train. Riding the train allows for a lot of reading and daydreaming. And that is cool. Maybe eventually I'll get creative.

Today we ran out of dog food. Because I leave my car out here in the burbs when I ride the train, today I'll be riding the train home reading Isaac Asimov with a big bag of kibble in my lap. And, I don't know. Maybe that might stir someone's imagination.

Power to them.

A few hours ago I ate sushi from Target Greatland. Just so you know. I'm not dead yet.

Zzzzzz

This week is maybe haircut time for Zach and I. If he's been able to set up a time for us, I just may go for the Suri Cruise. And then if I could just get her fashion down, this fall will be tight.

I know. You might think I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment