Mmmmm. So much better than it sounds.
Pasta & Cauliflour Curry
* 10 to 12 oz pasta, any short chunky shape
* 1 head of cauliflour cut into bite sized pieces
* one 28 oz can low sodium diced tomatoes w/liquid
* 1 heaping cup frozen green peas, thawed
* 2 teaspoons good quality curry powder
1. Cook de pasta & drain.
2. Steam de cauliflour until tender crisp or however you like it.
3. Put cauliflour, can o' tomatoes, peas & curry in a saucepan & simmer.
4. When heated through, mix de pasta & vegetables and gorge yourself.
Stats (if you must):
7 g protein
0 g fat
0 g cholesterol
33 g carbs But who cares about all that when its so so good?
Hmmmmmm! Made my laptop bag & everything else in the kitchen smell like beautiful curries for days to come! Ahh. If you use this, let me know how it goes. Any adds, etc?