Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm tired of the whining. But maybe I'm part of a minority. To quote members of that minority
"Everyone seems to think it's their God-given right to have $3/gallon of gas."
And another:
"This is not a renewable resource. People pay more for Pepsi and you don't hear them complaining about that."

But I suppose whining about whining isn't going to further anything. And whining about anything is not going to stop the churn of supply and demand.

I was curious and did a google search to look at some relational charts. I don't remember what the price was when I was in high school, but I do remember stopping once to put 87 cents in my tank in hopes of getting home. Ah to be young and carefree and relatively stupid.

Oh, heres a chart of a dude's gas purchase prices over the course of my lifetime:



And the dude's little page here: http://www.randomuseless.info/gasprice/gasprice.html

I have to go to a meeting now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment