Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2.5 more hours today. I'm so antsy to
get
outside.

I've been forgetting to post photos. The babies have moved here to Chicago, and Z has been testing out his camera. Here are my favorites:

This baby is stupid cute:



So is this one:



And this one:


Poor Fan. We found out she has a severe latex allergy after doctor Lia put a band-aid on her bare buns. Hence the lampshade.


And this... this picture was just taken because I liked the way the stripes on the paper folded together on the small box. Pretty presents are nice. Happy birthday Erica!



And this is a mischevious squirrel puss:



The rest of the photos are over here <---

Ew. Why is blogger making the photos all pixely when it resizes them? Barf! Like I have time to resize these things myself. But apparently if you want things done right you have to do it yourself.... waah waah waahh waah

1 comment:

  1. omgomgomogmg

    SO FREAKING CUTE! I need to meet them!

    ReplyDelete