Monday, October 13, 2008

I got nothing. Got up very early. Worked. Worked hard at the gym. I'm really into that lately. Its a good thing. Watched some news there. I hate the news these days. It's going to give me hives.

Here. This is better. I don't know if it has anything with my recent dental work, but Z got all interested in sonic toothbrushes and invested in one for us this weekend. It's intense. I can't wait for my next cleaning to see if the dentist will notice a difference.

Gosh. I'm so happy I just got to use that tooth image.

Whoa. We're watching American Experience: Nixon, and someone just used the analogy "Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get back in."

That's great.

Anyone remember the story where Ramona Quimby squeezed out an entire tube of toothpaste in one shot? That was also great.

This is about the stupidest blog post I could've written today.

No comments:

Post a Comment