Thinking we have to push our wedding thing out another year or so. Not that we *have* to, but it's probably a good idea. The next year is just so uncertain. If I get into grad school, class would be every weekend for two years straight, with a break for xmas and a break for some other holiday. That would mean we either have to hurry this up and get it done before next September when school would start, or we wait and fit it in to that "other holiday" break.
So, I don't know. Try and find a place and whip it together and make our friends all fly back from New York City to Michigan every other weekend for weddings at the end of this summer? Or just kind of put it off for a while until we know when that "other holiday" break would be from school?
If I even get into school.
I'm feeling a little frustrated with the not knowing when. We're trying to plan the simplest wedding possible, but it's already a hassle.