Saturday, April 25, 2009

I just bought myself a bottle of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle on ebay for a steep discount. But it's sealed, so I still get the pleasure of breaking the cellophane off the box and the little wax glob from the knot on the bottle. A big percentage of any good cosmetic experience is really the packaging. This I believe. And I'm so excited about this little pictoral a woman made on the way they seal the bottles:

Here. Yay!

Being a non smoker is pretty great. You can smell things.

Most of the time it's great. In the case of Coco Mademoiselle it's great.

It's not great when your DOG POOPS ON THE COUCH while you're out. Our apartment stinks and the dog is grounded. This could have been prime cuddling time tonight and she had to go and ruin it.

Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment