Monday, January 7, 2013

Ignorance is bliss

I wonder how close I've ever come to swallowing a spider. Really. It'd most likely be in my sleep. Then again, maybe not. I can try to be cool about this but the truth is that if I had a radar that would somehow alert me as to where all spiders are in my proximity at any given time, I'd probably lose my brains. You'd need to medicate me and put me somewhere sterile and safe for a while. And who knows what my re-entry to the real world would be like. Probably pretty shakey I'd imagine. Because now I'd know the truth.

So yeah, if you have a device like that just don't ever let me know.

I'd bet there's a spider under my bed right now. Because its cold out. Spidies ain't stoopid.



1 comment:

  1. This is what happens when you take a sleep aid and write a blog entry from your phone in bed.

    ReplyDelete