Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Good startz,eh?

Wee hoo! I just re-wired my vintage lamps. They're all like new with their one-prong-fatter-than-the-other and that (I know there is a name for that newer plug. Someone speak up. What is it, grounded?). Though I left the sweet rusty patinas. Now we are all a little safer from electrical fires, and I feel pretty awesome and accomplished.

While I was busy with that and other things, Zach was re-doing our office/fort to be a highly functional cockpit of technology. We've got the dual monitors, the scanner, the printer, the tablet, the shredder, electric pencil sharpener, auxiliary speakers, mbox, midi controller and all the guitars within arms reach. And dang if it ain't cozy! Then he vacuumed the rug. Hot damn.

Earlier in the day we found a few bags of clothes to take to Salvation Army.
Right now Zach is washing out the filter to the vacuum cleaner.
Next in order for me is to alphabetize a few hundred cds and get the proper ones transferred to the komputorz.

New Years Day is always either the most productive or the least.

1 comment:

  1. The new plugs are 'Polarized', as in each prong on the plug is now assigned to a specific magnetic pole - either the positive or the negative.

    This message has been brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste and the letter X.

    -asa

    ReplyDelete