Friday, March 28, 2008

Check out this perfect little squash I got from Stanleys. Perfect, I say, because it's little. See Zach doesn't like them and so when I roast this one it will be a perfect single serve portion for me. My own little squish.

I also think I got a perfect haircut today. Hard to tell because I haven't washed the product out of it yet but I'm pretty sure it's close to perfect. I don't know if that's ever happened before.

Tomorrow morning we're going to see the greyhounds up at the kennel in Wisconsin. It's been forever since I've been there. I'm excited and I think everyone I ran into today had to have heard about it. Puppehs!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Do you ever eat spaghetti squash? It's my current favorite and I've been eating one or two a week for the past two months. Also...I think squash is good for your doggy (it's good for kitties) so maybe you could share with her when you have larger than one serving squashes.

    -W

    ReplyDelete