Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Work is kind of lonely and stifling lately. I don't like high cubicle walls. And I feel as if the air I've been breathing lately is stale. Thankfully tomorrow I get a change of scenery and get to go work in a plant. The plants are usually nice and warm. And I get to walk around all day. Hopefully I'll not run on auto pilot tomorrow and forget that I'm supposed to go to the plant.

I have a new watch. It's pretty. Sparkly. I keep looking at it. This makes me hyper aware of the rate of time passage today.

And you know, most of the time I'm over it, but today I'm wishing I had a window. Even if it's raining.

I hope it stops raining by the time I have to get off the train tonight in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    WHOOOO HOOOOO! HAPPY THIRTY!!!!!

    -W

    ReplyDelete