Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lenny!

And you are a boy!  Just like I've been telling everyone from the week I knew you were coming.  Gosh all that buildup from my last post has me feeling like I need to write something describing my thoughts now that we know you are a he. But I dunno. I guess it's just like I got proof. And so now we continue on with a little more direction on what things to bring home for you.

Today I got you your first book.  It's Olivia Forms a Band.  It's used.  I hope you don't mind. I expect you won't, and you'll probably get a lot of used things if I keep my head about me.  And I also got you your first stuffed animal.  It's a Snoopy.  All proceeds go to children's medical needs and schools, so it's an extra good Snoopy.

So now you have 3 possessions: A book, a Snoopy, and a string of elephants.  I think that's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment